Delivery Charges by Area
The Delivery Charge covers the estimated expenses of fuel and labor time to complete the delivery.
No minimum order is required if the Delivery Charge is being paid.
The Attended Service charge covers the expenses of time and labor to work the actual event.
Delivery Charges WILL be applied to the Attended Service package.
$175 for a maximum of two staff members for two hours of service
$100 for each additional hour of service required
$75 for each additional staff member for two hours
Time starts 30 minutes prior to serving time to allow for set up.
Action Stations Pricing available upon request.
Steak Carving Stations
Filet Mignon Carving Stations
Prime Rib Carving Stations
Wok Frying Stations
Purchasing an Attended Package includes:
– The use of our stainless steel chafing dishes
– The use of our sternos, if applicable
– The use of our food displays
– The use of our serving utensils and upgraded plate ware
– Our staff will set up, replenish and break down the buffet line.
Trash clean-up and trash removal is available. Price available upon request.